Home   Messages   Forums

Banner Finds

dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 dirtdigger1851 pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe pull-tab_joe dirtdigger1851

Support Beachhunting.Net - Click Here For eBay! Belgium Ireland Netherlands Spain United Kingdom France Australia Italy Canada United States Of America      We're On Facebook!

To register at Beachhunting.Net send an email to admin@beachhunting.net with your first name, last name, requested username, city and state or country.

(check your spam email folder for the confirmation email - log in to see member's only forums)

Google Search

Login

Tasks

Partner Websites

Beachhunting Net

Create Your Badge

Relichunting.Net

Coinhunting.Net

Who's Online

None

Welcome Everyone

Join Beachhunting.Net today!

We are just getting started and we are looking for finds to put in our banner. If you have finds that you want to show off join our forum and post your find in the Photo Gallery forum. The first eight will go on the banner!

Also Beachhunting.Net Members have access to special features like Private Messaging, Members Only forums and much more.

We are looking forward to having you here.

Now On eBay

Bookmark Us!

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

First GOLD of the year!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: First GOLD of the year!
First GOLD of the year! 6 Years, 1 Month ago  
Guess you could say I found Jesus yesterday at Virginia Beach. Hit the wet sand and shallow surf for about 4 hours yesterday and on the second hole I hit this nice little necklace pendant. Gave it the acid test when I got home and it turned out to be 2.5g of 14k! Targets were few and far between, but this was a nice surprise. Took me until June last year to get my first gold...Hope this is a good sign for the rest of the season!

Good luck everyone, and Happy Hunting!

-Nate

dirtdigger1581
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: First GOLD of the year! 5 Years, 10 Months ago  
WOW what an AWESOME find! CONGRATULATIONS NATE!
Beach
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: dirtdigger1581, Beach

Now On eBay